Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Hour: I Need Your Input!

Well, friends, it's time for you to tailor your blog-reading experience!  As I'm sure you may well know, I've shaken a few cocktails in my day.  And who doesn't love a good cocktail?

So, I thought I'd show you guys how to make some delicious dranks so you can get your drank on.  Responsibly, of course.  BUT, I don't want to take a stab in the dark and start talking about Old Fashioneds when you are a bunch of bourbon-haters (if you are a bourbon hater, I shake my head in shame and misery on your behalf).

ANYWAY,  click on ye olde poll below and let me know what you're interested in seeing/making/drinking!  If there's something specific you want to learn how to make, or there's an option not listed (i.e. wine-based cocktails), just leave me a comment!

Now, let's get to pouring, shall we?


7 comments:

  1. Really, I'm fine with trying anything, though I haven't done much bourbon (don't shame me-I'm a fruit girl ;). But you shake a mean drink, so I'll be happy trying anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything with Vodka. Or Wine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never really sure what to do with bourbon, but recently discovered it goes perfectly with Blood Orange Italian Soda! I'm telling you, best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. That sounds really delicious! I recently read an article where someone made cherry-infused bourbon, and I think that's in my near future too.

      Delete
  4. Where's the everything button?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't think of that! I'll keep it in mind though ;)

      Delete